Tacony Sergers and Overlock Machines
Tacony Corporation is a renowned distributor, manufacturer and marketer for a variety of products related to sewing, home and commercial floor care, and ceilings fans and lighting.
The company brought the first home serger to the market in 1964. Currently, Tacony has one serger, the Tacony AH100 American Home Serger currently available for sale under the Tacony brand name. Past serger models included the AH500 American Home serger. All other sergers available from Tacony are produced under other brand names with the most prominent being Baby Lock.
Tacony Sewing & Serger Brands
- Amazing Designs – Provides a variety of high-quality embroidery designs and software for the home sewer.
- Baby Lock – Offers a full line of sewing, embroidery and quilting machines, sergers, exclusive software, stabilizer and accessories.
- Designer’s Gallery – Makes embroidery easy with digitizing and editing software, embroidery management platforms, tool packs and interactive design collections.
- Koala Studios – Creates customized sewing studios and suites in eight elegant finishes.
- Madeira – Produces high-quality threads used by some of the world’s top designers.
- Nancy’s Notions – Develops patterns, books, embroidery designs and more under the Sewing with Nancy® brand. Find supplies, fabric, patterns, designs, kits, how-to books.
- Tacony Industrial Sewing – One-stop resource for quality brands of machines and parts.
- Tacony Sewing Central – Provides wholesale household and industrial machine parts in addition to offering an extensive variety of propriety and popular notions, thread, furniture and accessories for most sewing machine brands, including Simplicity Homecare, Creative Notions, Koala Studios, Madeira Thread, Klassé needles, Hemline luggage and notions, and Suzy’s bags and baskets.
Tacony Serger Reviews
|Brother XL 2600
Click Here for Pricing, Pictures and Reviews on Amazon.com