Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE Review
- Easy Adjustment: The dials to adjust the machine’s stitch length and differential feed are conveniently located on the outside of the machine for easy access.
- Calibrated Knife Adjustment: The knife adjustment feature is calibrated to maintain consistency from project to project.
- Durable: The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE is strong enough to maintain power for years without concern for damage even with working on the most difficult fabrics.
- Easy Rolled Hem Conversion: The conversion to rolled hem mode is made simple and quick. Users can switch back and forth quickly while completing a task.
- Cost: While the Pearl Line MO-654DE offers a number of useful features it may be too costly for some. Those with a smaller budget may prefer to look elsewhere for similar features.
Where To Find The Best Value
|Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE
Click Here for Pricing, Pictures and Reviews on Amazon.com
The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE is one of the most impressive sergers available. It offers numerous stitch options for various projects as well as many features to make the process as simple as possible.
The stitch options for the MO-654DE allow for creating a variety of projects that can be completed in little time. The stitch options available with the Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE include:
- 2-thread overcast
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread flatlock
- 3-thread narrow overlock – 4mm
- 3-thread overlock
- 4-thread overlock
The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE comes with numerous accessories. Some of these include its 8-piece foot kit with feet for gathering, cording, piping, blind hem, blind stitch, beading, curve/pearl and elastic or tape sewing. Some of the other accessories include:
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Spare Lower Knife
- Spool Caps
- Thread Nets
- Vinyl Cover
- 100 Needles
- Needle Threader
- Light Bulb
- Instruction Manual
Color-coded threading guides help users when attempting to thread the serger. They also provide consistent stitch patterns and thread tension.
Upper and Lower Knife System
The serger’s upper and lower knives make it strong enough to handle all types of fabric. The knives give greater control over creating professional garments out of light or thick fabrics.
Flip & Roll
The MO-654DE has a flip and roll feature that allows the user to create a rolled hem by just activating the corresponding switch. Rolled hems hide the stitch by rolling the fabric over itself. This gives the garment a more professional appearance.
The MO-654DE features bright LED lights to illuminate the work space to keep it safe and efficient.
Micro Safety Switch
The serger also comes with a safety switch that prevents the machine from operating while the swing cover is open.
Speed: 1,500 Stitches per Minute
Click Here to See Juki Pearl Line MO-654DE Serger Pricing, Pictures and Reviews on Amazon
The JUKI Pearl Line MO-654DE provides numerous features and accessories needed to complete the most complex of serging tasks. It is easily adjustable and long-lasting along with its large variety of stitching options.