Juki MO644D Portable Review
- Speed: The Juki MO644D is ahead of many other sergers on the market with its exceptional speed. This serger operates at a maximum speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
- Rolled Hems: Rolled hems are an essential part of creating fashionable and professional-looking articles of clothing. The MO644D provides rolled hems with two or three threads.
- Multi-Purpose Foot: The multi-purpose foot may be the most impressive part of the Juki MO644D serger. It allows for increased versatility and the ability to create professional-level products. With this presser foot tape, ribbon and elastic can easily be added to a product.
- Adjustable: Many important components of this serger are adjustable with dials that are conveniently located. Features such as the cutting width, stitch length, tension and differential feed can all be changed to fit the user’s preferences.
- Threading: Some users report difficulty threading the machine as it does not provide an automatic feature.
- Warranty: Should parts of the machine break after use, those components are only covered by a warranty for 60 days.
Where To Find The Best Value
|Juki MO644D Portable
Click Here for Pricing, Pictures and Reviews on Amazon.com
The Juki MO644D portable serger is one of the most reliable sergers for novice users. It features a variety of stitch options and accessories to make completing projects much easier. It is also faster than many machines in its class.
The Juki MO644D offers a 2-3-4 thread system with automatic rolled hem capability along with a vast selection of stitch options. These include a 3-thread flatlock, a 3-thread overlock, 3-thread narrow overlock, a 4-thread overlock, a 2-thread overcast, a 3-thread rolled hem and a 2-thread rolled hem. Available rolled hems help create professional looking products. Additional options include beading, blind stitching, cording, piping, a curved pearl foot and adding elastic. The MO644D features a multi-purpose foot that allows it to add in a variety of products including tape.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 13.4 x 11.6 inches
- Speed: Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Threads: 2-3-4
- Color-Coded: Yes
- Light: Yes
Rolled Hemming: Rolled hemming is exceptionally useful for beginners. This feature helps in making casual attire as well as complex designs for professionals. Experts can take advantage of it for sewing elaborate gowns or creating neat edges on upholstery.
1,500 Stitches per Minute: The Juki MO644D features one of the fastest serging speeds on the market. The machine is capable of stitching items at up to 1,500 stitches per minute, a speed 200 stitches higher than most other sergers available.
Multi-Function Presser Foot: The versatile presser foot allows for installing elastic, sequins, tape and other materials into projects.
Accessories: This serger comes with a number of accessories to make the serging experience much easier and efficient. These include thread nets, a tweezer, a thread looper, a light bulb, a vinyl cover, foot control, a screwdriver, spool caps and an oiler.
Customizability: Numerous aspects of the Juki MO644D can be adjusted to fit the user’s needs. The tension can be adjusted to ensure the thread is placed properly according to the machine’s speed. The differential speed can be adjusted to create elaborate fashion styles. The fabric width can be adjusted quickly with the turn of a dial with the machine still operating to create perfect seams.
Sturdy Knife: This reliable system makes it easier to cut any type of material. The knife technology cuts fabrics consistently whether light or heavy.
The Juki MO644D has a range of helpful features and is easy to operate. These features along with its speed make it an ideal serger for beginners.